• 3M 2019 Group Net Sales at EUR 11.9 million, plus 17.2% compared to prior year.
Organic Growth Rate1) for 3M 2019: plus 14.3% (3M 2018: minus 0.8%).
• 3M 2019 Group EBITDA1) at EUR 2.1 million (3M 2018: EUR 0.7 million), up 184.8%
versus 3M 2018, reaching 17.9% of Net Sales. 3M Group Net Result at EUR 0.3 million
(3M 2018: EUR nil) due to...
• On 31 October 2018, exceet completed the sale of its portfolio company AEMtec GmbH (Germany), containing the group’s micro- and optoelectronics activities. The purchase price amounted to EUR 86.0 million and was paid with the completion of the transaction.
• 9M 2018 group Net Sales on a continued basis at EUR 31.1 million, minus 0.9% compared to...
• exceet Secure Solutions and NEXIONA enter technology partnership
• Introduction of a highly secure egde gateway
• Edge gateway includes MIIMETIQ EGDE IoT Platform from NEXIONA to ensure full data control for users.
• new product by exceet Secure Solutions: exceet connect BASE
• reduced complexity, enhanced security and scalability for edge infrastructures
• docking capability for easy integration with legacy system landscapes
• Total Group sales at EUR 143.4 million (2016: EUR 135.3 million), Organic Growth1) excluding currency effect +6.6% compared to 2016
• EBITDA amounted to EUR 9.5 million (2016: EUR 8.1 million) and included EUR 1.7 million non-recurring costs for restructuring. The margin increased to 6.6% (+0.6 percentage points).
• Impairment charges of EUR...
• exceet Passepartout – a Developer Kit for design of industrial applications
• customizable standard technology accelerates development cycles
• industrial-use prototype development through to series manufacturing
Press review & Publications
19.01.2018 / Industrie Magazin
Sicherheit für verteilte Geräte in einer IoT-Landschaft